Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Welcome to my blog. I’m blogging about architecture.  There are numerous things I want to explore about my topic. I want to see why it takes so long to build a house, what kind of permits do you need to have, and how many inspections does a house need. Also some building secrets. Such as secret rooms. All the things I will explore are things that you will learn. I picked this topic because I want to be an architect when I grow up. Ever since I was young I wanted to build because I was always good with my hands. Then about four or five years ago I went to my grandparent’s friend’s house for the 4th of July. He is an architect. His house was beautiful. It was on 10 acres. It was a two story house with a movie theater, and a game room, and even a secret room behind the game room. This is what locked me in on what I want to do. My blog is for anyone who has an interest in building or managing a construction company. I don’t just want to be an architect I want to manage my own construction company. I promise you will learn a lot if you follow me because it’s my interest and it can be yours to I have also had some building experiences. I have already designed my own cottage and I have put a roof on a house. The roof was hard. We had to re-plywood the whole roof. Then put this plastic stuff down. Then get it inspected. Then put more on then get it inspected. The shingle it and get it inspected again. That is the reason I want to learn about all the inspecting. Because if you build a whole house that has to be a little time consuming. So follow me on my blog. You will learn a lot.
                                                     Thank you


www.homesgofast.com/images

No comments:

Post a Comment