Tuesday, March 15, 2011

I will be interviewing Robert Woods (dad) who used to work for some construction companies. I will be asking him a lot of educated questions to find out what the pros and cons of being architecture are.

1: Q: To start off what made you want to get into building.

- I truly love to design it has been my dream since I was little.

2. Q: To you what is the most important step to build a house?

- the main thing to me is to make sure that the costomers needs are mmet.

3. Q: What kind of wood do you prefer when building your support beams.

- that all depends on the climate and the kind of area.

4. Q: What was the most expensive house you have ever built?

- I built a house that if it were to be sold on the market today it would be worth 1.5 million.

5. Q: What was the coolest house you have ever built?

- that was also the same house that is worth 1.5 million.

6. Q: What was the hardest house you have ever had to build?

- same.

7. Q: How do you do tile work?

- you have to find the dead center of the room and then go out from there.

8. Q: Is work on tile similar to work on a wood floor?

- no they are two totally different thing types of flooring.

9. Q: How do you put a 2nd floor on a house?

- first you have to desihn the bottom floor plan first then once you have that you put in your low barring walls then you expand the joist throughout the house.

10. Q: Are you glad you got into this perfusion?
- yes I love the fact that I can do work and I don’t need to have somone to teach me I can just do it myself.

1 comment:

  1. Great interview with solid questions. Though there was some miss spells and othe errors it was a good post. Some of the questions are kind of banal to say the least. Work on that and you'll be set.

    ReplyDelete