Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Dream House

My dream house will be on 5 acres. It will be a two story house with 2 four-wheeler tracks in the back. I will have a pool with a screen over it so that way I don’t have to clean it all the time. I will have orange, pink, blue, and red flowers along my walk way. On my land I will have a huge garage that will fit all my luxury cars, my camper, and all my four-wheeler. I will have a brick path with a fire pit on the way to the garage. My house will have a bathroom out by the pool. And three more inside the house. It will have four bedrooms, two living rooms, and a kitchen and dining room. And a 3 car garage will be attached to the house. Right above the garage there will be a game room with some pin ball machines, a pool table, and an air hockey table up there. The outside of the house will be yellow with green shutters. The drive way will be all rock with rail road ties along the who thing. There will also be a hammock.

No comments:

Post a Comment